So it’s fast approaching Christmas and it’s all getting exciting now! A big Christmas dinner and time with your family, as well as time to exchange cards and presents to those special people in your life.
I think this time of year is wonderful. It’s where everyone doesn’t have work and you can spend quality time with the ones who mean the most to you. As the day comes, think of all the things that come out of this special day, but most importantly the family time. You can also think of:
The Christmas Crackers, the roast and the chocolate Yule l
Here’s a few tips for the leading up to Christmas:
- Don’t spend too much money! (If you can) get what you need to get and don’t go wild! Especially if you’re a student.
- Make sure you thank those who have been amazing this past year and who may have worked hard to make the Christmas special.
- Be grateful for each present you get- even if it was unexpected.
- Sing every Christmas song on the top of your lungs!
- Watch the hell out of the Christmas movies- Elf, Polar Express, The Grinch. Don’t miss out on these classics.
Enjoy this Month and don’t take it for granted. Treasure every minute.
Merry Christmas everyone!